The Attendance Specialist Teams aim to:
- improve outcomes for children and young people in education through maximising school attendance
- support schools to encourage early intervention to improve attendance
- support schools to develop strategies in relation to school absence
- offer information, advice and guidance
- offer advice on pre-referral work to ensure positive outcomes
One of the first and most important areas of education is regular school attendance.
Prior to accessing our service please make use of the full range of information and services available to you on this website.
All information relating to Legal Action can be found under the Attendance Compliance Team (ACT) area of Essex Schools Infolink.
- Mid Team (incl. Chelmsford, Braintree, Maldon) - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0333 032 2968 - option 1, then option 2
- North East Team (incl. Clacton, Colchester, Harwich) - email@example.com / 0333 032 2968 - option 1, then option 1
- South Team (incl. Brentwood, Basildon, Castle Point, Rochford) - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0333 032 2968 - option 1, then option 3
- West Team (incl. Harlow, Saffron Walden, Waltham Abbey, Ongar) - email@example.com / 0333 032 2968 - option 1, then option 4