Education Essex is the weekly e-newsletter sent out every Monday to all Essex schools during term time and is the primary communication channel with schools.
Click on the image below to view the most recent edition of the newsletter.
What does Education Essex do?
- Communicates important news, guidance and events with schools and teaching staff across the county
- Reduces email traffic to schools as all communications are now in one easy to read format
- Has a fast growing readership of over 3,000 people.
Why should I sign up?
Education Essex is the only form of communication which provides information about all the services that Essex County Council provides for schools. By signing up you will:
- receive the most important school updates in one place;
- gain access to information specific to your school and job role;
- be provided with a contact for each update should you have any questions.
How do I sign up to receive it?
Where can I find previous issues of Education Essex?