The SEND Operations Team carry out all the statutory duties for children and young people with SEND. These duties are set out in the SEND Code of Practice. These include:
There is a SEND Operations team in each of the four quadrants. Each SEND Operations team has a SEND Operations Lead:
- Cathy Gregory leads the team in the South Quadrant
- Tracey Nudd leads the team in the West Quadrant
- Catherine Muldoon leads the team in the Mid Quadrant
- Sarahe Harris leads the time in the North East Quadrant
The SEND Operation team consists of:
- SEND Operation Partners
- SEND Operations Coordinators
- SEND Operations Assistants
- SEND Engagement Facilitators
All schools and settings have a named SEND Operations Partner and
Assistant. You can find your SEND Operations partner and assistant on the cluster lists for each
SEND Operations Coordinators are responsible for EHC Needs Assessments and the 20 week process for new Education, Health and Care plans.
SEND Engagement Facilitators work with settings, schools and families to improve person-centred planning.