Manage your school provision
Page last updated: 09/11/2020
See the list below for the variety of services on offer to help you manage your school. You will find full details about each of these services in your Essex Education Catalogue.
- Attendance Specialist Support. Our specialists offer register sweeps, school attendance audits, subject-specific workshops and more. See page 17 of the catalogue. Email the Workforce Development team for more details.
- Business Continuity. We also offer crisis management consultancy. Email Emergency Plans for more information and a quote.
- Counter Fraud. Help to protect the public purse. Make sure staff are aware of fraud risks affecting your area. Email the Counter Fraud team to find out more.
- Developing Effective Governance. Enhance the impact of governance in your school or trust. We can personalise this programme to suit your needs. See page 19 of the catalogue.Email the Workforce Development team for a quote.
- Developing Senior Leadership Skills. Get to know your school and assess priorities and actions that will have the biggest impact. Check that you have met the needs of vulnerable learners. See page 20 of the catalogue. Email the Workforce Development team for a quote.
- Flying Start. A comprehensive support system for newly-appointed headteachers. See page 23 and 24 of the catalogue. Email the Workforce Development team for a quote.
- Headteacher Performance Management. To enable school governors to assess the performance of headteachers. See page 25 in the catalogue. Email the Workforce Development team for a quote.
- Information Governance Support. We take the confusing world of information law and give you a simplified, fully-supported package. It will help you to remain compliant with information legislation.
- Insurance. Insurance and operational risk management advice tailored to your individual needs. Email the Insurance team for a quote.
- Internal Audit. Advice on all aspects of governance, internal controls and risk management. Email Internal Audit for a quote.
- Pupil Premium. Make the most of your school’s pupil premium grant. See how you can use it to reduce the attainment gap for the most disadvantaged children. See page 31 in the catalogue. Email the Workforce Development team for a quote.