What is Occupational Health?
We are health professionals qualified in occupational health. Highly experienced in this field we specialise in the effects of work on an employee’s health and conversely the effect an employee’s health condition has on their ability to undertake or continue in their employed role. We provide objective advice to managers to enable them to manage an employee’s health situation in the workplace.
- NEW - Mini Bus Assessment. We are always looking at ways of improving our services, therefore we have recently revised our Mini Bus process. Please click here to find out more about the changes or click here to access our new form.
Useful Forms & Step by Step Guides:
- Egress Email System. Essex County Council now using an email solution called Egress allowing us to send sensitive information securely without having to password protect a document. To find out more please see: Egress.doc
- Frequently Asked Questions- Here are the most frequently asked questions and answers to help you get the most from our electronic process.
- OH Referral - Guides and supporting document when referring an employee to Occupational Health.
- Referral Form Consent - Consent form if you wish to share a copy of an employee's OH referral form with an HR Consultant
- Mini Bus Assessment Form
- Pre- employment Forms
- Risk Assessment Forms - Useful forms for managers and employees on risk assessment in the workplace
We offer appointments to employees who are referred to us on other sites across the county including:
- Essex House in Colchester (twice weekly)
- Epping Registry Office, St John's Road, Epping (fortnightly)
- Ely House in Basildon (weekly)
Details of Staff Counselling can be found on the Staff Counselling Service Infolink page.
Where can you find us?
Our main site is in B block County Hall in Chelmsford.