Being healthy, safe, cared for and having a voice are fundamental prerequisites to being 'ready to learn' and achieving true potential. The aim of The Essex Healthy Schools Programme is to support schools to help their children and young people to grow healthily, safely and responsibly and to recognise and share good practice.
In the Essex Healthy Schools Programme area you will find:
- News, meetings and training - Summer newsletter with latest national and local updates, dates of meetings including Quags and any training opportunities
- Policy & Guidance - key PSHEe documents, resources, policy examplars and programmes
- Support for your school - contact details for the providers supporting school in each area, benchmarking document 2016.
- Good News stories - to share good practice e.g. action plans, good news stories from moderation visits and enhanced school stories
- Useful Links - data sources