What is the SENCO Bulletin?
The SENCO bulletin is a weekly roundup of news, events and guidance from the Special Educational Needs and Additional Educational Needs services. The SENCO Bulletin is sent out in Education Essex, the schools' weekly newsletter which goes out every Monday during term time.
This week's issue of the SENCO Bulletin:
· Exclusions and pupils with SEN
· Boccia taster sessions
· Measuring Mental Health Wellbeing e-learning
· “If in doubt, circle it out”
· Autism resources: Preparing for Christmas
· Why attend the next Multi-schools council meeting?
If you wish to receive the SENCO Bulletin directly to your mailbox, please subscribe to the Education Essex communication by completing the form below: