What is the SENCO Bulletin?
The SENCO bulletin is a weekly roundup of news, events and guidance from the Special Educational Needs and Additional Educational Needs services. The SENCO Bulletin is sent out in Education Essex, the schools' weekly newsletter which goes out every Monday during term time.
This week's issue of the SENCO Bulletin:
· Multi-school council – engaging children and young people with SEND
· SENCO news
· Raising awareness of speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) in school
· Requests for statutory assessment
· Back to school – autism resources for primary and secondary school staff
· PDnet Pupil Competition 2017
How do I sign up to receive it?
Complete the online subscription form to begin receiving the Education Essex newsletter directly by email (there is a link to the SENCO Bulletin in the Education Essex newsletter).
Other Useful Links